Merchant Cash Advance
Argus's Merchant Cash Advance is not a typical business loan, but rather an advance against Visa and MasterCard merchant account receipts or Daily Bank deposits.
It is repaid through the merchant or bank account itself. As a merchant, you can sell a specific amount of your future credit card sales or business sales volume, and receive payment
now to be used to build and strengthen your business. Once approved, the Cash Advance is deposited directly into your bank account.
Payback is made through an automated deduction from your merchant or bank account, of an agreed upon percentage of your net settled credit card sales or daily amount ACH'd from your bank account.
There is no interest rate – you agree to payback a predetermined amount. Also, there is no "term" but rather it's a percentage of your settlement.
Your payback time varies with the amount of your card sales or upon repayment of the loan.
8 EASY WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU QUALIFY FOR MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE FROM ARGUS MERCHANT SERVICES:
1. OWN A BUSINESS
2. HAVE $5,000 IN MONTHLY CREDIT CARD PROCESSING RECIEPTS
3. NO BANKRUPCIES OR DISCHARGED BANKRUPCY
4. CURRENT WITH RENT
5. HAVE A PERSONAL CREDIT SCORE OF 500 OR MORE
6. BE CURRENT ON ANY TAX LIEN PAYMENTS
7. PROVIDE FOUR MONTHS OF BANK & PROCESSING STATEMENTS
8. PASS MERCHANT REVIEW – HAVE CHARACTER!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A CASH ADVANCE?
* CASH ADVANCE PROGRAM IS EASY AND FAST
* REQUIRES NO COLLATERAL TO QUALIFY
* FLEXIBLE PAYBACK OPTIONS
* USE THE LIQUIDITY TO EXPAND INVENTORY
* FINALLY RENOVATE OR EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS
* INSTANTLY PAY OFF YOUR TAXERS, EXPENSES, OR PAYROLL
* USE AS A BRIDGE TO YOUR NEXT PROFITABLE CYCLE